Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blueberry Muffin Mix

 I'm having to cook more now than I ever have, and while I still am not thrilled with it, I'm thrilled that I'm finding some shortcuts that get me out of the kitchen as quickly as I can. lol

However, I am also now avoiding preservatives, so when I find a mix that is all-natural, I'm extra happy.

I recently found this mix and it made light, moist and delicious blueberry muffins. But, don't take my word for it, take the word of Jay and a couple of his friends...

The mix made 12 large muffins. I had 2. Jay took the rest to the "man cave" to see if his buddies wanted any. That's the last I saw of the muffins. :)
Now for the bad news. This was a brand I've never used before, and unfortunately I threw out the package and it's already in the dumpster, and I don't remember the name. I tried zooming in on the picture, but that didn't work. So, if this mix interests you, keep checking back. I will be making this mix again, and I'll be sure to remember the name and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment